Olaplex declared the launch of brand new Olaplex No 0 product on their list. It is an Intensive Bond Building Hair Treatment. Olaplex No 0 is the at-home version of the Olaplex’s legendary professional product Olaplex no 1.
Olaplex 0. is a professional-inspired treatment that primes hair for absorbing the nourishment which rebuilds hair bonds and strengthens as well as protects the hair integrity. This intensive bond-building of hair treatment comes in a needle nose bottle for direct application to saturate the hair from its root to tip. It is, therefore, a professional-inspired, intensive treatment that primes hair for their deeper repair and also, it is the time to seriously boost your at-home olaplex treatments.
Olaplex No 0, however, contains the highest concentration of the Olaplex’s patented molecule that is, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, within the Olaplex retail product line-up though. Olaplex no 0 is formulated to intensify the treatment, strengthen and repair the hair from chemicals as well as the thermal, mechanical and also environmental damage.
It is safe in all the ways and you should not worry about the
- Damaged hair/ Split Ends/ Breakage.
- It is also color safe.
OLAPLEX 0 BENEFITS
Here are some of the benefits of using the Olaplex 0 product:
- It repairs the broken-bonds and rejuvenates your hair.
- It also addresses the damaged as well as the compromised hair.
- Strengthens and protect your hair structure.
- Restores the healthy appearance of your hair as well as the hair texture.
- Olaplex 0 tensile the strength and restore the hair elasticity.
- It also protects the hair follicle from further breakage etc.
OLAPLEX NO 0 FEATURES
- Olaplex 0 bottle sizes 155ml or 5.2oz.
- Helps in the intensive bond-building hair treatment.
- Vg/Pg Ratio is about 70VG/30PG Blend respectively.
- Olaplex No 0 Hair Perfector is perfectly designed for at-home usage.
- Helps to maintain hair integrity, hair softness and its shine too.
- Provides real, structural repair that definitely works.
- You can use it on the dry hair as well, hence it will just take a little more product to fully saturate the hair so, the choice is up to your personal preferences.
ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS.